Wednesday 26 March 2014

How to win competitions!

Your so lucky, how do you win so many things!?
I never win anything!!

These are comments I hear all the time, when in reality I'm actually not that lucky! Yes, I do win lots of really nice things, but considering the amount of time I spend entering competitions the prize payoff isn't all that good.

I started entering competitions in December 2012 after a friend told me she entered comps everyday and had won a few really nice things. So that night I got on my laptop and started entering competitions myself. I didn't get my first win until about a month after I had started  , it was my Astalift face cream. I was so happy when I read the email saying I was a winner I told everybody. From then on I have entered competitions nearly every single day!

So how many competitions do I actually enter? Well last time I counted it was around 250-300 per day and yes it does take up quite a lot of time, but for me its a hobby and I love thinking of what I would do with the prize if I won it. I have also taken a photo of every prize I have ever won and on days when I really cba entering I just look through all the lovely thing I have won to give me the motivation to carry on.

I don't think I am ever going to stop entering competitions, I love the buzz of finding a winning email whilst looking through my inbox, or getting a surprise parcel in the post. Right now I have stopped entering as many as I was whilst I finish my work for uni, but as soon as the holidays come I will get right back into entering my usual amount and waiting for that parcel coming through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment